Saturday, 28 March 2009

Today wake up early morning to go back to school for Chinese dance. Woo... The training is getting tougher. So tired after that. Then quickly rush home to change and prepare everything, then rush down to Orchard. Cuz meeting Hannah at 2 pm at Orchard. Then after meeting Hannah to pass her thing, we took MRT together. I went to City Hall while Hannah, Joyin & Yuan Ru went to Bugis. Then went to starbucks to find Angela. When I was chatting with Angela and Bernice, suddenly Hannah ran behind me and tagged my shoulder. Then I got shock. Hannah arh.... So naughty. Haha... I'm sure Hannah is going to kill me when she see me saying her naughty. Lol...
Then after that we went to a Japan resaurant to eat. After that, we do a simple introduction of ourselves and then we start to chat. Haha... Lots of happy moments... Hehe... =P
I think I'll stop here, it's quite late and I haven't even bathe yet. Cuz I reach home at 10 and now is 11 plus.I'll go and pack my bag and bathe. Shall post again.

No comments: