Friday, 3 April 2009

Came up here to post abt ytd and today.

Ytd do Napfa test together with Ting Hui, Wen Yi and Choon Hui. Wahaha... We were so funny. Cuz the first station we do is incline pull up. Then Ting Hui was the first one to do. She do until halfway then like going to drop le, then me, choon hui and wen yi we keep saying "arron, arron". Lol... Then when my turn, ting hui say "lin feng, lin feng" then wen yi say "lam fung". Hahahaha..... Was super funny. then when it's choon hui and wen yi turn, we keep saying wu zhun. Lol... Then later at the sit up station also. Hahaha...
Then today do the 2.4 km run. OMG!!! The result I got was unbelievable. I can't believe it too. I got 13 min and 26 sec. Is like.... THIS IS THE FASTEST THAT I EVER GOT IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL YEARS. Lol... It's true. Cuz last year I got 18 min plus, then sec 1 & 2 around 15 to 17 min. So this year's result was abit shocking to me. Super funny, when I was running pass Renee and Elsie, Renee said "Raymond waiting for you in front." Is like... o.O hahahahaha..... I got shock when she said that.
Hmm... Yeah, one last thing before I forget. Next monday, my school have a very special visitor. This person is, Tao Li, the swimmer from Singapore team. Was quite surprise that she was coming to my school. Woo...

Well, I think I'll just end here. I'm super tired after today's 2.4 km run and chinese dance practice. I shall post again.

No comments: