Friday, 15 May 2009

Exams are over!!!

Yay!!! Finally I'm free from exams. Waa.... During the one week plus of exams, seriously it's going to kill me because I cannot really sleep well. Haiz... I think I'm going to sum up all my papers.

SS --- Pretty sure that I will fail because my source based got 2 question I give the wrong point. Then by the time I realise my mistake, the paper is going to end. The marks for that 2 particular qns are 6 and 7 marks respectively. And for my essay, that one is even worst. 12 marks qns I only manage to write around 1/4 of the foolscap. (SS, gone case).

Higher MT --- Gotten back my result already. I cannot believe it. I passed the mid year paper. And I cannot believe that I score 48 for my compo. Because the maximum I go is 45/70. And my letter writing, I score 15/20. First time score quite well because for letter writing, I last time always score the most only 13/20. I thought I'm going to failed my paper 2 because the qns are so difficult. But surprisingly I still manage to get a pass. Phew...

EL paper 1 --- Manage to survive through but the compo part very difficult. The proposal writing part is ok.

Geography --- Manage to survive for geography. The qns are quite straight forward, but some I already forget how to do. And for the level descriptive question for the section B, the one that I read never come out, the one that I cannot rmb came out in the qns. Haiz...

POA paper 2 --- Forget it. I think I'll score very badly for this. Because the qns given is very weird. I still can rmb the qns. So for qns 1, I think I won't even pass. As for other qns, it's still ok.

E.maths paper 1 --- Haha, no nid to say, I confirm fail my maths. No doubt for this. Lol...

Physics paper 2 --- Hmm... Manage to survive this paper. Most of the qns I can do. Now have to wait for result.

EL paper 2 --- Quite difficult. So I dunno whether I can pass or not.

POA paper 1 --- Another gone case for this paper. I got 2 qns dunno how to do and the total marks for these qns are 14 marks. And qns 1, I total forgotten abt source document, so 1 qns I didn't write anything, partly also not time to finish. So 14.5 marks gone. And it's like... Paper 1 is only 40 marks. Sob... My A1 for the subject.

E.maths paper 2 --- This was totally crazy. Super difficult. The whole of the vector qns I cannot do. And there goes my 10 marks...

Chem paper 3 --- It's easier than I expected. But I've made quite a few careless mistake...

Food & Nutrition --- Section A is quite easy, but from section B onwards, most of the qns are thinking skill qns.

Sci paper 1 (Chem, Phy) --- Physics part is quite ok, is only chemistry part. And the last qns for chemistry is very weird. The qns give 3 reaction and ask us to identify which reaction can produce hydrogen. So it's confirm a metal + acid reaction. But only reaction 2 and 3 is metal + acid reaction, but the option does not have reaction 2 and 3. It gives 1, 2 & 3 which of reaction 1 is metal + water. Hmm... Gonna ask teacher abt it.

Well, now waiting for next tuesday, checking of the paper. And yeah, monday no school cuz it's marking day. I finally can rest. Ok, I shall end my post here.

No comments: