Saturday, 9 May 2009

I know it's very late in Singapore already, but no choice, I just reach home. The time now in Singapore is 1:35 and I reach home only 25 min ago. And this have to thank who? Have to thank Fung. Because of the video shooting, we have to drag until very late. Well, I'm going to post about today.

Morning when I was on the way to school, I pass by a bakery shop and I stop to buy waffle. While waiting for the waffle, I heard FM93.3 playing Linda's song. Is like... I was so happy to heard that. Then later in he afternoon, went to CCK to meet HH to pass her the posters. Then we went to print photos, shop for present and eat ice cream. Then after eating ice cream, we sat at the shop for 2 hours to chat. Haha... After that 5:15, I went back to gombak to take my LED light boards, and went to Raffles to meet up with Bernice. After that, we proceed to one Fullerton there with our video shooting. A lot of funny things happen during the filming. The most funniest part was when Elaine have to act as Sheh to kiss Kathy which act as Fung. Hahaha.... When we watch the playback, we all were laughing very hard. Lol... During the filming, a Caucasian saw us and he came to ask us what we are doing, then we told him that we were filming video. Then he saw the jacket that shuli wore, and he saw Fung's name. So he said : "Raymond Lam. Who's that?" Then dunno who say that he's our friend. Haha.... Then when we were filming another scene, a group of youngest went by and saw the boards that we were holding, then she was like, " lin feng ma?" then we was like... ya. Then she scream. Lol... Then later she say can take picture of us or not. And arh... it's really like lots of ppl are looking and take pictures of us when we were filming.

Then later we went to Kathy's office to do our very last part, recording of the song. OMG!!! This part was totally a killer. Haha... Cuz we tried a lot of time then are we satisfied with the recording. And today, we finally know the pain of artiste. Haha... Cuz when we were filming the different scene, we keep NG or the position is not right, so end up have to re-take and re-take again.

And so, today everything lasted for like 5 to 6 hours? It's super long. And because of this, my mum was angry with me for being home late. What the other was right, maybe next time we can consider to charge Fung for our OT fee. Waa.... If really can then we'll be earning a lot. Haha...

Ok, I shall stop the post here. It's 1:47 on my clock and I have to go and sleep cuz tmr have to wake up early to go to temple. I shall post again.

No comments: