Thursday, 7 May 2009

Manage to survived through Geography and POA paper 2, but most likely , POA paper 2 won't score very well because didn't have time to finish one part because I made a mistake in my question 1 and have to re-copy the whole thing into a new piece of paper which too me 25 mins. So, by the time I realise that my question 2e haven't finished, the time is already up. And there goes my 3 marks. And suddenly forget about the correction of error, which I still revise with qian yu before the paper. Argh!!! And there goes my 1 mark, and for the 3 reason of opening control account, I only manage to rmb 2 which the the one that I always write, so I only wrote 2 reasons, and another 1 mark gone. Haiz.... And one thing is that when I'm doing the POA paper, my hand was trembling. First time ever I experience this when doing POA paper. Last time when I did the LCCI test also never have this. Is like so omg...

Ok, I dun talk abt it already. Tmr is E.maths paper 1 and physics paper. Just now stay back and ask Mr. Chan question, hope this can at least help in tmr's paper. If not, same again, I can forget abt passing maths. But oh well, it's like until sec 4, the only time I pass my maths is the speed time graph test. Then after that failed the graph test by 4 marks. It seems like the only topic that I can score quite good, at least better than my other topic, is only graph.

Ok, I shall stop here, later have to revise for maths and physics. First time so hard working in my life. Lol...

No comments: