Wednesday, 13 May 2009

I suddenly have to urge to go HK to watch Fung's concert. Have been reading the news for his press con on 11/5 and today's news. OMG!!! I really envious those that can go. Cuz he'll be dancing with Michael Tse together. Is like... OMG lah. Haiz... But I know I cannot because of exam. Nvm... I shall pray hard that EEG will release the DVD for the concert. I really wanna watch...

And YES!!! Finally, friday will be end of my mid year and will be going out with Amanda, Paula and Cheng Ying. YAY!!! Long time never team up with Amanda for time crisis already, really missed the time that I play with her. Cuz that Jing lei always like to "suan" me when I play time crisis 4 with him. Hmph...

I'm so tired. Didn't sleep well these 2 days... Actually to be exact is I cannot sleep. Lol... Nvm, I shall end my post here. Nid to revise for tmr's paper. Shall perserver!!!

No comments: