Saturday, 15 May 2010

Today went out for gathering. First I went to meet shu hui & chloe at Orchard to look for the Ernest Borel watch thing. HAHAHA!!! I think we got too excited. LOL. We are too excited alr. Cuz when we took the picture of the poster at the passage way from wisma to taka, we were saying that dunno where is the shop that has the watch. Then end up we walk up and down the whole of wisma. End up we say we walk back to the poster, then shu hui say, why dun we go and check out for the address of the shop. LOL... Then I was telling Chloe that we are too excited until we forget that there's address at the bottom of the poster. LOL... And so, we went to the shop there and took pictures. HAHAHA... LOL... When we are taking pictures outside the shop, everyone who were walking pass the shop keep looking at us. LOL... They give us the expression like "erm... what are they doing?" LOL...
Then after that, we went to tanjong pagar to meet up Kathy and the rest and we proceed to the burger king at amara hotel (I think so. I kind of forget the hotel name). We chatted quite awhile there. LOL... We were ao funny there. Ok, it's really long to type out, I shall not type anymore. Shall post out pics. For more pictures, pls proceed to my fb.



No comments: